As it is a stones throw from Rome by train, Bracciano Lake is a great place to go on a cycling holiday in Italy.
From our base in Trevignano Romano, we offer guided tours as well as just renting bicycles to discover the area. This includes the following sites of interest:
- The towns surrounding the lake eg. Trevignano Romano, Bracciano and Anguillara
- The Natural Riserve of Bracciano and Martignano (woods)
- The Lake of Martignano
- The Geysers and mud flats of Caldara
- The Valley of Vejano
- The Via Francigena – Pilgrims Trail
- Sutri and Etrsucan Necropolis
- Roman Roads: Via Clodia and Via Amerina
All of these areas and more are available on one of our planned itineraries. We provide electric mountain bikes with sizes available for the entire family, as well as routes planned to include stops along the way.
Drop off and Pick up at the nearest location to the start of your bike trip.