Terms and Conditions – Bike Tours
Confirmation of booking
- Customers having reserved their tour via our website will be emailed a booking reservation containing tour details.
- This will be emailed to them as soon as the booking has been processed or immediately in the event of online payment.
- We are unable to run a tour with less than 2 confirmed participants.
- If for any reason the tour is cancelled we will email customers to let them know.
- The Red Bicycle reserves the right to vary the times of departure if necessary.
- We require 24 hours notice for any tour payment to be refunded in full.
- We are unable to offer refunds for payments after 60 days.
- To reschedule a tour, we need at least 12 hours notice.
- All customers are required to be at our bike shop at least 15 minutes before tour is due to start time.
- We will make every effort to wait for you in the event that you are running late.
- It is appreciated if you would call to let us know you’re running late.
- Please read our Rain Policy Here
- You are responsible for you’re well being at all times. Under no circumstances can The Red Bicycle be held responsible for injury to yourself due to negligent behaviour.
- By agreeing to take part on the tour, all customers are expected to follow the safety instructions given by the guide and to exercise due care and attention whilst cycling.
- If a participant is unable to ride a bicycle safely the tour leader may ask the person to stop riding. No refund will be given.
- You can store any extra luggage on site.
- We suggest bringing a bottle of water as there are plenty of public drinking fountains along the way.
- Anyone under the age of 16 is eligible for our child rate but needs to be accompanied by an adult.
- We provide third wheels/tag along plus child seats for children under the age of 8 or who are unable to cycle their own bike safely.
- Infants and Babies can join our tours free of charge with a baby seat attached to an adults bike.
- There are a few discounts available so please read more about them here.