The Red Bicycle tour organization, together with local expert guides and agreements with genuine accommodation and local food sources, has created a brand new formula for bike trips. Based out of our bike shop in Rome, we organize long distance rides of one or more days with the support of a vehicle.
Join us for a weekend cycling break or even during the week for a 3 night cycling holiday. The itineraries are created in order minimize the use of motorized transport so we get to cycle more. We will have a support van on standby to assist us on en-route.
Avoiding busy roads and staying in select accommodation brings us into direct contact with the locals and atmosphere as well. Not to forget the important topic of food, as italian cooking is a national sport, there will be made available many specialties of the regions/areas we visit.
To facilitate the clients, we will have our driver come and pick them up at a specified location as well as take them back to Rome afterwards
- Luggage storage available onsite
- Suggested item check list for trip
- Baggage handling and transport included
- Pick Up and Drop Off arranged
Our customers will be provided with a modern bike suitable for the trip we intend to do.
- bikes tested and perfectly working for all the duration of the trip
- Equipped with racks and panniers / bags
- A guide (or more than one, depends) will be always with you during the ride to ensure the right amount of fun and safety
- Time for the privacy of the customers (own time)
Available dates are from Spring through to Autumn. Please check the individual trip itineraries for more details or contact us to ask for an extra date to be added.
Depends on the itinerary and length but as a basic guide will be between 300/400 euros per couple and 250/300 euros per person.